sat30jan3:00 pm4:00 pmVirtual EventFinding Your Voice with SMD: A Monthly Virtual Vocal Workshop3:00 pm - 4:00 pm Event Organized By: Sarah & the Underground Event Type :Classes & Lectures,Music Cost: Free
(Saturday) 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Virtual Classroom : Real Experience ✨ Who is this for? - Those who would love to take private lessons but are not currently able due to their busy schedule, personal commitments, finances
Virtual Classroom : Real Experience ✨
Who is this for?
– Those who would love to take private lessons but are not currently able due to their busy schedule, personal commitments, finances or other reasons.
– Those interested in making a low-commitment investment in their creative selves.
– Individuals, roomies and families in need of new, stimulating activities to enjoy together indoors this winter.
– Past students in need of a “refresher.”
– Current students interested in supplementing their private lesson plans, particularly those not already studying voice.
– Newly added students interested in getting a jump-start on future lessons.
– Prospective students needing help deciding whether or not to move forward with one-on-one instruction.
– Already established singers interested in connecting through group experiences and guided sessions. I’ve even invited my own voice teachers, which felt weird…but cool! 😆
– Those curious about singing in any capacity. Wondering if you would even enjoy taking private voice lessons? Wondering if there is hope for improving your singing ability? Wondering if conquering your nerves is even possible? Let’s dip our toes in that water together!
Who is this NOT for?
– HATERS 🚫🙅😆
Included In Every Session:
Guided Moment of Mindfulness
Extended Vocal Warm-Up
Full Vocal Range Stretch
Informal “Group” Sing
(ULTRALIGHT, Facilitated Networking)
[This workshop will NOT provide the same level of personalized attention and care that you would receive in a private lesson, however, you will be able to get some of your questions answered in real time as well as a good sense of what private instruction might be like for you. At the end of each session we will do a mini lesson on a song with which you will hopefully already be very familiar; here you will have the chance to sing with your full, true voice and explore the ideas discussed throughout the warm-up. The song selection will be available ahead of time if you are someone who can’t stand being unprepared, but maybe the idea of going with the flow takes off the pressure for you. For those less interested in education and more in facilitation, you can look forward to guided breathing, meditation, stretches, respiratory exercises, vocal exercises and an uplifting, low-pressure session of music-making spent in (distanced) community. If nothing else, you can come to this workshop to strengthen or re-establish your connection between your mind, soul, heart and body. My desire is that you sign off feeling better than when you signed on, no matter what that might mean for you. 🌿]
This is the perfect way to explore your personal vocal journey with no commitment, no cost and at no risk to (y)our health. Let’s take advantage of this time when we can’t meet face-to-face; let’s raise our voices together from afar and with abandon! 😷🎶✨
FREE ADMISSION 🎶✨
DONATIONS APPRECIATED 🙏
Virtual Event Details
Sarah & the Underground309-253-8585